Children's Book Art
Black and White
Books and Games
July 30, 2016
Shawna JC Tenney
Make Brunhilda's Cat!
1. Print out the template on white card stock. Click here for the template.
2. Cut out the template. Only cut on the solid lines.
3. Trace everything but the eyes, nose and mouth onto black card stock or construction paper.
4. Cut out the black shapes. Be sure and cut all the lines on the tail to make it curly.
5. Glue the both parts of the cat's body together. Fold where the dotted lines indicate.
6. Glue the head on the top. Glue the tail on the back.
7. Color the eyes, nose, and mouth on the white construction paper. Cut them out and glue them on the head.
8. Curl the whiskers with a pencil and glue them onto the cat's face.
Don't forget to buy the book to enjoy fun and adventures with Brunhilda and The Cat!
Click here to find Brunhilda's Backwards Day on Amazon!
Click here to find more fun with Brunhilda and The Cat.
brunhilda's backwards day
Brunhilda's Backwards Blog Tour!
September 28, 2016
Happy Book Birthday, Brunhilda!
August 2, 2016
Brunhilda's Backwards Blog Tour Wrap Up!
October 13, 2016
Reviews of Brunhilda's Backwards Day!
August 22, 2016
Brunhilda and Cat Paper Dolls!
Brunhilda's Broom Snacks
Backwards Bubbly Cauldron Cupcakes
August 1, 2016
Brunhilda's Instagram and Twitter Contest
Brunhilda's Backwards Day Cat Craft
Picture Book Dummy Part 3- Sending the Dummy Book to Agents and Editors
March 16, 2016
October 2016 (1)
September 2016 (1)
August 2016 (5)
July 2016 (2)
March 2016 (2)
December 2015 (1)
September 2015 (1)
August 2015 (3)
children's book illustration
writing and illustrating