Make Backwards Bubbly Cauldron Cupcakes
with the Cat from Brunhilda's Backwards Day!
Things you will need:
1. Any kind of chocolate or fudge cake mix
2. White frosting- cream cheese or vanilla
3. Green sixlets
4. Green gum balls
5. Green food coloring
6. Black cupcake liners
7. Pretzels (optional)
How to make the cupcakes:
1. Bake the cupcakes according to the directions on the box
2. Let the cupcakes cool
3. Color the white frosting green with the food coloring
4. Decorate the cupcakes with the green frosting
5. Make "bubbles" with the sixlets and gum balls
6. Add a pretzel for the spoon (optional)
You can find more backwards fun with Brunhilda and her cat in Brunhilda's Backwards Day a picture book written and illustrated by me and published by Sky Pony Press!
Find more fun crafts, recipes, coloring and activity pages and more here.